Monday, December 10, 2012

Miss Me?

Hello, hello! I am finally back! Well, I suppose I've been here all along, but I've been too lazy to write another post. I'm forcing myself to write one now.



Let's see . . . what is new with me? Well, for one, I won NaNo! Whoot!
 
Exciting! So, Changing Time is currently 50,380+ words long. It's not done yet, but it will be soon. I only have about 5-10K left to write. I just need to get a few major plot points I wanted to add down, and then a Christmas scene, and then . . . BAM! Big, suspenseful ending that makes everyone love and hate me. Brilliant, right?
 
Changing Time will need about three or four drafts. It's not too terrible. Of course, the plot is a bit . . . strange, considering I was forcing whatever thought entered my head onto a page for 30 days. Then again, it's not as bad as it could be.
 
I'm hoping to finish this story by the end of the month, and compete in a thing that a facebook friend of mine made up. JanNaNo. You can check it out here, if you're interested. Basically, it's NaNoWriMo, in January. (Important author note: We do not own --nor claim to own-- anything. It all belongs to the creators of NaNoWriMo) And that was to appease the NaNo people, should they be on the lookout for people who are trying to steal the name.
 
Anyhow, I plan on starting a new series (crazy, yes) in January. I'll give Changing Time a break for a month, and then come back to it once I finish The Girl Who Couldn't Cry, the story I'm starting in January. I'm super excited about it. I got the idea for it in the shower. Just gotta love getting ideas like that.
 
 
Well, I'm going to just end this post now. I'll try to do something exciting so I can blog about it. *wink* Well, see ya later!
 
 
 
God bless!
Galatians 6:9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment