Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion Tag!




The fashion tag . . . . I was tagged by Leah from Apassionata. Thanks Leah!


1) How would you describe your style?

Modest and casual. I'm just the kind of girl that doesn't even care what I'm wearing, as long as it matches and fits my comfort zone.

2) What are your wardrobe staples?

  The awkward moment when you don't know what this means. . . And Google doesn't have the answer. Thankfully I have a best friend . . . who doesn't know either . . . but her mother does. So, I'm just going to say: Maxi skirts and heeled boots. I can't live without those. 

3) Most expensive item you own?

Most likely, it's under $12. If I bought it. I refuse to pay more than $12 for one dress, or even $8 for a shirt, so . . . yeah. Pretty sure it's a lovely purple dress that I wear every time I get the chance.

4) Most wanted item?
 
At this moment . . . something light and pretty, with a colorful pattern. Maybe a skirt or dress. 
 
5) Favorite Designer?
 
O.o I . . . don't know. Um . . . I don't have one. 
 
 
6) How much do you spend on clothing?
 
 Annually? Around $100-$150. Individually? I'm picky about prices. If a dress is over $12, I'll refuse to buy it, unless I absolutely love it. I never buy a shirt over $8, no matter what. I can find cheaper, just as cute things elsewhere. Skirts can't go over $10. This is how I got 15 items for just over $50 once. Well, actually, nearly every time I shop.


7) Favorite places to shop?
 
Ross', Goodwill's, and thrift shops. 
 
8) Favorite fragrance? 
 
I like lavender and lemon scented things. I don't have a particular fragrance that I like, though.  
 
9) Favorite way to have your hair?
 
I love trying to braid my hair. I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm working on it. I normally just leave my hair down and not brush it for days, because I'm so awesome (AKA, lazy). 
 
10) What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?

Jean skirt and random shirt. 


11) Most prized possession?
 
My books. Oh, you meant clothes? Uh . . . . my heeled boots. I love them. I've had them for about two years now, and they're great. They go all the way up to my knee, so the help with modesty. Not to mention they were my first pair of boots, ever. 
 
 
Now I have to TAG people. O_O Which means I have to beg someone who wants to do it. Um . . . . 
Anyone who wants to do it! 
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I COULD THINK OF, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO IT. ;~;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment