Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Endangered" cast: Gilbert . . .

Hello all! Today I am here with my FMC Guinevere's fiance. *coughthoughnotforlongcough*

Blonde Man
Gilbert: I beg your pardon?




Me: Nothing, Gilbert, nothing. Tell me Gilbert, why is it that you want to marry Guinevere?

Gilbert: *looks at fingernails* Well, you see her father . . . well, who I believed to be her father, owns a law firm, of sorts. I will partner with him, should I marry Guinevere. It helps that she is pretty and has a large dowry.

Me: I see . . . so this is not a love match?

Gilbert: No, but we shall come to love each other in due time.

Me: *blink* Okay. How does Guinevere feel about it?

Gilbert: I do not know, nor do I care.

Me: *flinch* That is a bit harsh, Gilbert, even for Guinevere.

Gilbert: Yes, well, you created me. You should know how I feel already.

Me: Yeah, right. Maybe if you people talked to me more, instead of complaining. But nooooooo. You can't talk without saying, "Well maybe you should give me a easier life! Maybe you should make me prettier! Maybe this- Maybe that-" I'm sick of it! Now, answer my questions.

Gilbert: What questions? You have yet to ask me anything.

Me: I've asked you two or three questions already. Seriously, pay attention!

Gilbert: I always pay attention.

Me: Good. Now, um . . . what is your main goal?

Gilbert: In life? Eeeeeh . . .  to make my fortune.

Me: Maybe you and Guinevere do belong together.

Gilbert: What makes you say that?

Me: You're both selfish and shallow.

Gilbert: *mouthdrop* You dare say that about me?!? Do you know who I am!?!?!?

Me: Like you said earlier, I created you, so yeah, I know who you are. And THAT'S why I dare say that about you!

Gilbert:: I. Am. Finished! *gets up to leave*


Me: DON'T you dare leave! We aren't finished here! *thinks* Well, never mind. You can't leave. This interview is in my mind. *grin* So, Gilbert, what did you do when you learned Guinevere had taken a "trip"?


Gilbert: Let me out of here now. 


Me: Nope. Not until I finish this story. Answer my question. 


Gilbert: I panicked at first. Who would not? And then I went to her family's manor, Clandestine Manor, and searched her room. I found her diary and am reading it now, since you have yet to write more. 


Me: Lovely . . . lovely. Great. So . . . what are you going to do?


Gilbert: Well, if everything goes as planned, and it does not most of the time, I shall take a ship to wherever she is. 


Me: *sarcastic* Wow, thanks for your confidence in me. I feel so much better. Anything else you'd liked to answer before I end this torture session?


Gilbert: No. 


Me: Okay. Well, bye. Thanks for reading!!! If you have any questions for Gilbert, go ahead and ask! I will force him to answer whatever they may be. 


God bless!
Galatians 6:9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment