Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Endangered" cast: Cordelia . . .



Hello, all! Meet Cordelia, David's sister.

Cordelia: *waves* It's a pleasure.

Cordelia Mendes, sister to David, also gets kidnapped by villain

Me: So, Cordelia, how have you been?

Cordelia: Considering the circumstances, better than expected. But I really do not like being abducted by a insane--

Me: Hush, Delia. We are not discussing that again. 

Cordelia: I should have a say in it. 

Me: No, you don't need a say in it. Now hush so I can get on with the question. *under breath* Characters!

Cordelia: Fine, fine. Hurry up. I think I hear him coming after me again. *wrinkles nose* He thinks I'm his--

Me: Hush!!! Okay, now, how old are you?

Cordelia: You tell me. I don't even think you came up with my age yet.

Me: Whatever. You can be. . . . . 20 years old then. Next question . . . . what do you think of David?

Cordelia: . . . . He's my brother. What do you think I think of him?

Me: *sigh* Just tell us what you think of him. Does he make you mad sometimes? Is he a good brother? C'mon, tell us!

Cordelia: Well, yes, he can make me angry at times, but all brothers are like that, right?

Me: *shrug* 

Cordelia: Um, he's a very good brother at times, he tries to protect me, but sadly he failed this time. How did he do that anyway? He never--

Me: Cordelia, stop talking about that. You'll find out. Okay? BACK TO THE QUESTIONS!! What do you think of Marc?

Cordelia: Well, he's very sweet. We've been courting, I suppose you could say. 

Me: Yeah, well don't get your hopes up. I'm not letting you marry him.

Cordelia: What!

Me: Sorry. Next question. Well, you don't know Guinevere or Breanne . . . So I can't ask you about them. You don't know about Naomi either . . . . Hmm. Fine. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Cordelia: *grumble* I'd never go on that stupid walk. Then I wouldn't have ended up-- Well, you know. 

Me: *Scowl* Yes, I do know. Anything besides that. Because that's basically the whole story. Without that happening, I wouldn't have a plot for the series. The whole series revolves around that!

Cordelia: Fine. I'd have married the man my father wanted me to marry, so we wouldn't be financially ruined. 

Me: Okay. Um . . . What is your biggest fear?

Cordelia: I'm afraid of spiders. And blood. 

Me: Why?

Cordelia: Well, whenever you see blood, something bad is happening. Chances are you're dying. 

Me: Not normally. Most of the time we see blood is because of a little scrape or something. 

Cordelia: You haven't seen what I've seen.

Me: Yes, I have! What you see has to come alive in my head before it can be real in your world! Now, why are you afraid of spiders?

Cordelia: Same reason you are. 

Me: Okay. Explain.

Cordelia: They're creepy and crawly! 

Me: Next question . . . . Have you ever come close to death?

Cordelia: Probably.

Me: When?

Cordelia: Well, ever since I went out for a walk and than you made my life horrible. Yeah, I was probably very close to death when I was unconscious. 

Me: You just don't stop, do you? How many times do I have to tell you that we are not discussing that right now?

Cordelia: As many times as it takes until my life is back the way it's supposed to be.

Me: You know, you and Guinevere remind me a lot of each other. And I know you're definitely David's sister. He basically said the same thing.

Cordelia: Yeah, yeah.

Me: Are you a morning person?

Cordelia: Depends on where I am.

Me: Is that a veiled mention of what I told you not to talk about?

Cordelia: Perhaps. *stops and listens* I hear him. He's looking for me. I better go before he thinks I ran away and kills you or something. 

Me: He can't. I'll kill him first, with two words. 

Cordelia: You think you could do that for me?

Me: No. Goodbye!

God bless!
Galatians 6:9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment