Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Sunshine Award



Yay! My blog has been awarded The Sunshine Award in celebration of Summer by Sarah's Story! Oh, I've also been awarded this by Becki (from Being Becki) and Brian (from Shattering the Darkness) Thanks so much, Sarah, Becki, and Brian! I am very happy!
The rules of this award are as follows:  List 10 things that make you happy and pass the award onto other bloggers.


Here goes!

Ten things that make me happy (not in any particular order.):
#1 - A good Christian Romance book.
#2 - A fast-paced Gospel song.
#3 - Talking to my BFF's via Facebook message and/or Skype video chat.
#4 - The sweet sound of soft rain thumping on the roof. 
#5 - Getting a great idea for my story, and it turns out the way I wanted it to.
#6 - Going to church.
#7 - Watching a hilarious movie that has a good moral. (Drama's are good too.)
#8 - The moment where I make a REALLY good grade on a quiz/test.
#9 - Playing the piano.
#10 - Finally, teaching one of my siblings how to do something new. 

Now, it's time for me to award this to a few other blogs!

Allison, from Allison's Bookish Life
Faye, from Labor Not In Vain
And . . . . . Emily, from Blog Of A (Maybe) Teen Author

Hope you enjoyed!!

God bless!
Galatians 6:9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment