Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Endangered" cast: Naomi . . . . .

Yesterday I interviewed David (the best I could, anyway), today I am interviewing Naomi, the woman who graciously allows Guinevere, Breanne, David, and Marc to stay at her house as there are no other inns with rooms.

This is Naomi Grayson. I knew it was her from the moment I set eyes on her!!!

Hello Naomi! How are you today?

Naomi: It is another beautiful day the Good Lord has made.

Me: You are the only one so far that has not had a bad attitude.

Naomi: *frown* Do you need me to deal with them?

Me: *grin* Actually, that would be wonderful. Thank you, Naomi.

Naomi: Anytime, dear. Now, you said you wanted to ask me a few questions?

Me: Yes. How old are you?

Naomi: Let us just say I am past 30, but under 50.

Me: I will take that as an answer. Okay, what do you think of Guinevere?

Naomi: *sigh* She needs some work. She feels as if she is the most important person on Earth, and thinks of no one but herself. But she is witty. She needs someone to bring her down a level. I think that someone is God. Only He can make her see.

Me: Very true. What do you think of Marc?

Naomi: He's a good man. He's very protective and loyal. But he blames himself for something, I can see it in his eyes. He needs to hand it over to God.

Me: Uh-huh. That's where you come in. What do you think of Breanne?

Naomi: She's bitter. She has a hard time letting go. She lets the past command her future. She is protective of those she cares for, but at times her protectiveness hurts others, sometimes physically, sometimes emotionally. She means well, but it doesn't always end well.

Me: I see. What do you think of David?

Naomi: He has a good head on his shoulders. A bit pushy, at times, but a good person.

Me: Okay. Have you ever caused pain to someone purposely?

Naomi: I'm ashamed to say I have.

Me: Really? Who?

Naomi: I had a spat with my beau's fiancee. I struck her, and him too. She was covered in bruises when I finished with her.

Me: Why would you do that?!

Naomi: He lied to me. We were supposed to be married. But his family didn't like me. They chose some other woman. When I saw them together, I became angry. But you needn't know the details.

Me: Actually, Naomi, I do. I need to include this in the story. Care to tell who they were?

Naomi: No.

Me: Ugh. Fine, whatever. Are there any other questions you think need to be answered?

Naomi: No, not at all. It's been fun. We should talk more often.

Me: Definitely. We should discuss this  . . . . . fiance of yours sometime. I need to add it to the story.

Naomi: Uh, sure.

Me: Well, goodbye for now! And if YOU have any questions for Naomi (or any of the others) as in the comments! They'll love to answer! I forgot to add that on all of the others. Bye!

God bless!
Galatians 6:9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment